- What are your hours of operation?
- Do you offer Dine In?
- Do you have a patio?
- Can we make reservations?
- We are planning on dining in, can I order my food ahead of time?
- How can I share my feedback with the restaurant?
- I have a complaint regarding food/service. Who do I contact?
- How does your waitlist work?
Take away: 11:30am - 10:00pm everyday
Dine In: 11:30am - 9:30pm* everyday.
*Please note, our last seating is at 9:30 pm for the dining room.
Yes, we offer full service Dine in, along with take away and delivery. Our last seating is at 9:30 pm.
At the moment we are not taking reservations. However, we have a waiting list where guests can add themselves prior to leaving their house so the wait time is minimal in store.
We welcome all feedback! Please use the following link to let us know how we did!
If you receive any order or service that is not up to your expectations, we would love to hear about it! To get in touch with the General Manager, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and any comments. We will be in touch! You are also welcome to use the customer satisfaction survey here.
Once the restaurant is full, we go on a waiting list, on which guests can be added in a virtual queue. We text message guests when the table is ready and ask that guests arrive within 10 minutes of receiving the text.
An estimated time is given upon booking and we ask that guests plan to arrive at the restaurant 5-10 mins of the estimated time.
- What delivery partners do you work with?
- How can I place my order online?
- My code is not working?
By clicking the "Take Away" on the main page of our website, or by clicking the link here.